[UCIMC-Tech] does Makerspace have a spare PC (even if stripped-of-RAM+disk) for WRFU streaming?

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:00:55 EST 2015

There are, in principle, no shortage of server-class machines to use for
this.  Glad to hear there might be rack space/cooling capacity left in a
server room.

John Koontz once stated at a IMC Tech Working Group/Chambana.net workshop
(2012) that he has a garage full of
"lightly used" rack-mountable server-class machines.  They might be
pre-loaded with a Scientific Linux flavor of some sort.

Cheers,

-Stewart