[UCIMC-Tech] does Makerspace have a spare PC (even if stripped-of-RAM+disk) for WRFU streaming?

Chris Ritzo critzo at chambana.net
Tue Dec 15 12:11:30 EST 2015

I noted in the conversation that there are lingering issues with
chambana.net services. I think the last thing imc-tech folks like Josh
and would want is for local folks to be experiencing issues with
services or the network at the IMC that we used to or currently maintain.

If there are things that are unresolved or needing attention, please
email me directly if no one is responding on imc-tech at lists.chambana.net

-Chris