[UCIMC-Tech] Bon Anniversaire and Chambana list addresses

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Tue May 5 18:13:54 EDT 2015

Hi Danielle,

I can help pull a subscriber list together for you. This could take a
little bit, but is easy enough, when were you hoping to have it to use
for announcing the reunion?

Also, congratulations IMC!! And thanks for the WAY in advance notice! I
will put this on my calendar because I'd love to be there.

-Chris