[UCIMC-Tech] Bon Anniversaire and Chambana list addresses

arthousefarm at gmail.com arthousefarm at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:50:35 EDT 2015

So glad you will come!! Yeah I think with a kid a have finally learned how to plan ahead :) But Michelle deserves the credit for getting us started early.

We are sending out a save the date next week but we can also do this in waves and send another just to those on these lists. This listserv email list will also be useful as we transition lists off chambana.

And thanks for continuing to provide critical tech support for the IMC. We are moving in the direction or more hosted options so looking forward to taking the burden off.

See you in October!

Danielle