[UCIMC-Tech] IMC public PCs Ubuntu-ified - and IMC communication

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:23:17 EDT 2015

Oh OK - that's fine.   I feel much less confused then.

I'd still be interested in who might have admin access to the computers,
or at least, what to do if we want additional packages installed.   (Is
it simplest if I just make myself an admin account?   I can do that
easily enough - is there any reason not to?)   And whether anyone would
mind if I replace an internal DVD-ROM drive with a CD/DVD writer.