[UCIMC-Tech] "IMC" mailing list

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Oct 20 06:06:19 EDT 2015

Hi Stuart,

What's a good way to send you a password in a secure fashion (GPG email
would be ideal, but I could also give you a phonecall or something). As
I think I've probably said in the past, I don't have the password to
this list, but I can *reset* the password to the list. If no-one has
given you the password after this time (I believe Danielle is the other
admin, and Mike is a moderator), I'm prepared to just reset it and make
sure that anyone who asks gets the new password. Does that sound good?