[UCIMC-Tech] "IMC" mailing list

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:06:19 EDT 2015

I have for some time now (16 months) been in the position that I receive
administrator messages about the IMC mailing list, but no one has given
me the password to the list.   This is at least the third time I've
raised this.

Can someone please give me admin access to the IMC mailing list so that
I can ...
    * pass through valuable messages (few but important) without having
to tediously copy-and-paste each one into a new message, which is what I
must do now
    * deal with people who legitimately write to the list but whose
messages get held up, like Jamie Storm's below
    * adjust spam filtering to auto-discard repetitive spam messages

I field 20-50 spam messages addressed to IMC each day.  I sift through
them for valuable ones, and pass those on to either the entire IMC list,
or to particular people who need to see those messages.   Please help me
do this job.   I'm tired of being hobbled.

     Stuart