[UCIMC-Tech] server downtime

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Oct 27 16:52:34 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately, there will be some downtime of services tomorrow
starting at 11am CDT as some of our IP addresses and servers are
migrated to a new datacenter. Most websites (like ucimc.org) will stay
up, but services such as lists and a handful of websites (like
chambana.net) will be interrupted. I'm taking steps to make sure no
email is actually lost. I will give an updated estimate of downtime
tomorrow morning, but it's likely to be at least a couple hours.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
--
Josh King
PGP Fingerprint: 8269 ED6F EA3B 7D78 F074 1E99 2FDA 4DA1 69AE 4999