[UCIMC-Tech] IMC General Membership Meeting: Dec 6th 2-4pm

Jay Schubert ucimcmembership at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:58:52 EDT 2015

*The IMC Annual meeting of members will be Dec 6th 2-4pm at the IMC.*
Members and reps from all working groups are strongly encouraged to attend.

Working groups and special projects are invited to report on progress from
the last year and discuss plans for 2016.

We will vote on the board of directors. *Applicants should fill out this
board short application *(attached) and send to ucimcmembership at gmail.com.
Applicants must announce their candidacy by Nov 30.  Every working group
should have at least one rep on the board to ensure smooth coordination.

To vote, members will need to be in good standing. If you haven't
already, please
renew your membership here <http://www.ucimc.org/content/membership>.
Membership is the lifeblood of our organization - if you have questions
about the status of your membership, feel free to direct your question to
ucimcmembership at gmail.com thank you for your support and participation!

Thanks,
Jay Schubert
217-417-6837