[UCIMC-Tech] new "wrfumanager at ucimc.org" e-mail list?

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:53:21 EST 2016

Stuart,

We are in the process of converting all of our ucimc.org lists from mailman
to google groups. Would it be ok for us to put this on the list of groups
to be setup within a couple weeks?  We have a few dependent tasks to
complete before we can flip the switch and complete the migration so people
can start using the new lists.  If it's more urgent than that, maybe Chris
can create a mailman list in the mean time.

thanks,
Jay

- Jay