[UCIMC-Tech] Books to Prisoners needs a laptop

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:29:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for your support of Books to Prisoners,

We are in need of a *laptop computer* for our volunteer coordinator.  The
computer she is now using was donated to BTP five years ago and is pretty
far out of date, having been a few years old at the time it was donated to
us.

Do you have a laptop around the house that's just collecting dust?  If so,
we might be able to put it to use to help power our organization!  Please
email me directly or call if you've got a working laptop that you'd
consider donating.

Thanks,
- Jay

217-417-6837