[UCIMC-Tech] Chambana.net upgrades and migration

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Sat May 14 15:41:52 EDT 2016

Hey all,

I'm going to be working on some upgrades to Chambana.net services this
weekend, including migrating it to entirely different platform I've
been working on for a while. It's likely that this may cause some
intermittent service interruption, so my apologies in advance for that.
Migration should be concluded by Monday, and I'll have another update
email by then.
--
Josh King
PGP Fingerprint: 8269 ED6F EA3B 7D78 F074 1E99 2FDA 4DA1 69AE 4999