[IMC-US-tech] Re: Conventions

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 31 14:01:02 CST 2003

Hi all,

The IMC-US-Tech team is attempting to get the site set up.  It's been slow
going since we've all been working on multiple different projects.  My
hope is that over the next couple months we'll get an initial
implementation in place -- but that partially depends on getting some
techies to put some time into things.  I believe we'll be discussing this
over the next few days -- I also have a proposal from a local tech
collective that's willing to help on the project.  Hopefully, come the new
year, we'll get things moving again.

--Sascha