[IMC-US-tech] Site set-up proposal -- offer from the Acorn Active Media Worker Collective.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 31 17:51:14 CST 2003

Hi all,

We really need to get things moving on the IMC-US website.  I have an
idea/offer that may help us get things moving forward.

If IMC-US tech folks are willing to take the lead on things by laying out
what needs to get done & etc., the Acorn Active Media Worker Collective
(which I'm a part of) is willing to help with programming and
implementation.  In return, the only thing Acorn wants is recognition for
helping launch the site (basically a feature story when the site launches
and some sort of link/acknowledgement on the main site).  Personally, I
think it's a good way to get the site launched.  I am biased (having
founded the worker collective and being interested in getting the site up
and running) and supportive of the collaboration, but what do others
think?

--Sascha