[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] Imcus mockup

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:49:39 CDT 2003

I'm wondering if we could integrate some indigenous "turtle Island" sort of
image or theme into the page. Last year during one of the previous
discussions around a U.S. site i was pitching the idea of a Turtle Island
IMC to some American Indian media activists, but it didn't go anywhere
(though some of them might be interested to see the U.S. site has gotten
legs). Personally, i like the idea of at least some context regarding the
history of this continent, especially the indigenous aspect of that history.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                               - Thomas Jefferson

###Get WORST RESPONDERtm Today! #####
Think you're too busy to answer all those pesky emails? Try our automated
electronic response system, WORST RESPONDERtm that reminds people that
there's always someone worse than you at responding to their mail! WORSE
RESPONDERtm! It's better than silence AND it says something, too!!