[IMC-US-tech] RE: Hello again.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Oct 20 10:17:33 CDT 2003

hi bill,

i'm cc-ing the tech collective and the UCIMC's sys-admin.  we could x-fer
the domain name to the UCIMC (since it's an officially recognized
non-profit), which would help collectivize the "ownership" of the IP addy.
i'm pretty certain we can reimburse you for registration costs once we
raise some funding for the project.

could someone let us know what the next steps would be to do this?

--sascha