[IMC-US-tech] tech people on the tech list

max max at michiganimc.org
Mon Oct 20 16:12:02 CDT 2003

out of 9 people on this list, there are at least four that can't
actually implement these fabulous ideas that we have.  I'm thinking
that people should try to work all their connections to get people on
board temporarily while we get the site going.  once everything's ready
it will be ok to have less people cause maintenance is easier than
production.  so, maybe someone who's on imc-tech wants to send an
invitation to join imc-us-tech for a little bit to help implement new
ideas.  this might not actually be necessary but if the actual tech
people on this list are feeling taxed it might be helpful.  also, this
might be difficult to do now cause there are a lot of resources being
focused on the FTAA IMC right now.  just an idea.  I'm not on imc-tech
so I'm not going to do this.

max