[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] **IMC-US TASK LIST**

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:36:01 CDT 2003

OK, i guess this is where i decide if i'm moving over to the U.S.-IMC
editorial collective. Since the majority of my work seems to be U.S.
focused, it seems logical to go that route. I'm sure i can't handle both
when U.S. comes on-line. Sooooo, when the time comes, i think i'll move
over, but for now i'm sticking w/Global Features.......unless, of course,
someone objects :O

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                               - Thomas Jefferson

###Get WORST RESPONDERtm Today! #####
Think you're too busy to answer all those pesky emails? Try our automated
electronic response system, WORST RESPONDERtm that reminds people that
there's always someone worse than you at responding to their mail! WORSE
RESPONDERtm! It's better than silence AND it says something, too!!