[IMC-US-tech] Re: comments + my dream redesign

dan scott danscott at rumpus.rackhost.net
Mon Oct 20 16:30:33 CDT 2003

Max,

Thanks for your comments. One quick response. The idea of having the scroll
bars is so that when you open up to the front page you can see all the
options in front of you without scrolling down. This makes the site look
more interesting and well thought out. Thinking of the front page as an
endlessly scrollable space, I think ishould be the the fall back option.

Dan
Nyc imc