[IMC-US-tech] list intros / todos

Ben Chodoroff bc at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Sep 17 22:48:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm Ben Chodoroff, from the Michigan IMC. I'm not sure who else is on
this list, so I'm not sure what to start off discussion with...

First thing should be coding - what has been accomplished so far? who
did that prototype site (I forgot the URL...), and is that person on
this list? do we want to start from scratch or use an existing IMC-ish
codebase? what does the site need capability-wise?

Also, where will it be hosted? This depends on stuff like how much
traffic we expect, money, admins, etc.

That's all I can think of right now...

-ben

--