[IMC-US-tech] intro

max msussman at umich.edu
Thu Sep 18 17:18:26 CDT 2003

hello all-

this is max, from the MichiganIMC.  I'm in the same boat as Sascha on
this list- I can't help at all with programming, but often there's
administrative or logistical stuff that needs to get done and I'm more
than willing to help with that.  I have experience with the editor's
interface of the portal site and dadaIMC.  I like using dada but I like
how the global code requires discussion and cooperation on writing
features.  I don't know what specifically I can offer to the tech
group, but I'm sure there's something.

max