[IMC-US-tech] Re: can you make this change on the syndicated site?

ski at indymedia.org ski at indymedia.org
Sun Sep 21 14:05:17 CDT 2003

Hey,

So, it appears there is some misunderstanding as to just what is at
http://staughton.indymedia.org/~ski/us.htm - I created this as a test
site, sort of an example, a mock-up if you will, with no intention of it
being used as a site for the US IMC. Most of the code we're using I just
grabbed from Kellan (although Quinten from Pittsburgh IMC has added some
XML stuff). I don't have any problem with it being used as the US IMC
site, but it would require HEAVY modification (from what I've heard, it
sounds like we'd need some open publishing on there in addition to just
the syndication stuff which is there now). Unfortunately I don't have the
time to do the work that needs to be done to get this site going,
technically. If anyone is interested in making this happen from a tech
angle, get in touch with me and we can discuss what needs to be done.

Peace,
Brian Szymanski
ski at indymedia.org
bks10 at cornell.edu