[IMC-US-tech] moving forward:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Sep 25 09:34:22 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Since our application is now nearing the end of the New-IMC process, I
agree, we should get things started on the website design.  "Dada" is a
good codebase to use (we use if for the UCIMC site and have had a lot of
success).  We can probably use the UCIMC server (I will confirm with our
tech group), though we may have initial bandwidth problems with our
current setup (we currently have a single DSL line running into our server
-- we've ordered two more DSL lines from different providers for
redundancy, but these additional lines will take a month or so to be
installed).  Nothing major (especially if we are not planning on going
live within the next few weeks).

What we need now are techies to help with implementation.  If you're
interested (or know folks who would be), please have sign up on the
IMC-US-Tech at ucimc.org e-mail list:

I'll check in with our tech group and we can take it from there.

--Sascha

***