[IMC-US-tech] moving forward:

ski at indymedia.org ski at indymedia.org
Thu Sep 25 13:58:34 CDT 2003

Agreed on dada 100%

We have another hosting option available at CMU (dega.indymedia.org), but
that server is new and still getting the kinks worked out... We're looking
at a rough cap of about 1 GB/day, although we can spike much higher than
that. I'm not sure how this compares to the multiple DSL system you talk
about at UCIMC, but I'm guessing once the extra DSL lines are in the
bandwidth will be comparable enough that UCIMC will be the desired place
to host the site.

Hmm, so is it just me, max and sascha so far on this list? If not,
introduce yourselves, people!

Peace,
Brian Szymanski
ski at indymedia.org