[IMC-US-tech] where to host?

Joshua Breitbart breitbart at indymedia.org
Sat Sep 27 05:29:16 CDT 2003

It would be great to have redundant servers, including one that was outside of
the United States.

Maybe that's something we can work towards.

Josh

Quoting Sascha Meinrath <sascha at ucimc.org>:

 hi all,

 if michigan has a commercially hosted server with lots of bandwidth, i
 think we should go with that option.  the UCIMC is setting up a prototype
 community webserver and building a wireless network out from that, but
 it's probably not as stable a system as the michigan solution.  so i would
 suggest going with that option.

 can anyone think of a reason _not_ to go with the michigan site?

 --sascha

 ***