[IMC-US-tech] where to host?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 26 20:07:15 CDT 2003

hi all,

if michigan has a commercially hosted server with lots of bandwidth, i
think we should go with that option.  the UCIMC is setting up a prototype
community webserver and building a wireless network out from that, but
it's probably not as stable a system as the michigan solution.  so i would
suggest going with that option.

can anyone think of a reason _not_ to go with the michigan site?

--sascha

***