[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] IMC-US Proposal: DECISION-DEADLINE -- Friday Noon EST.

john duda john at manifestor.org
Mon Aug 9 08:26:42 CDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 08:54:05PM -0700, deva wrote:
> there are no topics selected yet... that would be good to do
>
> is the current mir site where it is being hosted? does it have enough
> bandwidth?

it will be moving to a new server in portland, hopefully tonight.  we
will need more bandwidth (static mirrors), but I will ask if we can
use the portland mirror network for starters.

also, we need to think about urls.  the urls of the "prod site" (runs
mir and the database) will be different from the static mirrors.  i
think that indymedia.us(and www.indymedia.us) will have to point to
the static sites, as will us.indymedia.org. the prod site will then
probably be something like publish.us.indymedia.org.

john