[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] Lists for us.indymedia

sheri at speakeasy.org sheri at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 9 13:59:08 CDT 2004

hi brad and all,

i would like to second this proposal and suggestion.  i have found it extremely frustrating at times to go looking for the archives of lists that are not on lists.indymedia.org and not really knowing where to find them.  i also think that even if they are hosted somewhere else (i'm not sure why they should be), that they be linked and accessible off the main lists.indymedia.org page.  i think it makes it easier for everyone.

my two cents :)

Sheri