[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] My Disappeared Proposal

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:46:12 CST 2004

You wrote:

<no one at Acorn had any idea that our offer would be viewed
so negatively by the IMC-US group given the good faith offer that Acorn
was making.>

I have no reason to think that the offer wasn't made in good faith and,
speaking for myself,  my questions about it were not framed in a negative
manner. To question a proposal is not neccesarily to bash it.

d.o.