[IMC-US-tech] banner mockups

Ana ana at riseup.net
Sat Jul 10 12:50:43 CDT 2004

Here are the mock ups for banner ideas. Need tweaking to fit the page still.
But it looks like the site's dimensions have changed again, gotten wider. If
someone can send me final dimensions, I will put redoing these near the top
of my priority list. I basically have to start from scratch because I lost
the original psd's, so it might take me a little while.

Also, the background for the banners kinda clashes with the color of the
columns. Can we tweak the color scheme so that doesn¹t happen.

Thanks

Eyes 1
http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display_any/93484

Eyes theme 2