[IMC-US] Re: [IMC-US-tech] banner mockups

Ana ana at riseup.net
Sat Jul 10 13:44:09 CDT 2004

I quickly threw together a mock up of what the site looks like with the eyes
banner on it. Attached.

It made me want to lighten the left column a little which I did and the
specs for that color are attached as a jpg.

Also, I don¹t think the links should be brown. Maybe stick with the blue
theme as the bottom features illustrate.

Thanks for moving this along max!
ana