[IMC-US] Re: [IMC-US-tech] banner mockups

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 02:23:48 CDT 2004

i pretty much like all of these BUT the Earth First!er in me is not pleased
w/the anthropocentricity of our choices. As noted previously, i'd like to
see some non-human options for the banner as well.

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                              - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/