[IMC-US-Tech] Preview Error and Questions

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sat Oct 16 12:30:15 CDT 2004

I got this preview error when trying to preview a feature article:

"2004-10-16 17:13 -- mir.generator.GeneratorExc:
CompositeGeneratorLibrary: library 'preview' not found"

There are a few things going on......

1) How do we promote a local syndicated feature now?
There was a simple button before, but this time I used the drop down
toggle cuz i did not see the button.

"Syndicated Local Feature" used to have a check box to 'promote to center
column"
 [  hide ] | edit | Comments (0)
but, that box seems to be gone.

When that box was there, articles woould then end up in the "Promoted
Local Feature" section, but that is not the case right now with the
Jacksonville feature article. Instead, the article is displayed under:
"Feature"

2) When I used the drop down toggle to make a feature, the article did not
show up in the "Promoted Local Feature" section of the admin interface,
like i believe it should have.

I promoted this local feature to the center column

Peaceful Bush Protesters Shot and Gassed in Jacksonville

3) For some reason, it is giving this URL from the main page:
http://indymedia.us//en/2004/10/1460.shtml (dead URL)

Should link to: http://rogueimc.org/en/2004/10/3334.shtml

4) How do we add an image to articles in the center column? I've done it
before, and it worked fine, but it is not working for me now.

I'm try to post this image:
http://rogueimc.org/images/2004/10/3335.jpg

On this feature article:
Peaceful Bush Protesters Shot and Gassed in Jacksonville

Thanks, in advance, for all the help!!!

sincerely,
Bradley