[IMC-US-Tech] syndication

john duda john at manifestor.org
Mon Oct 18 10:31:02 CDT 2004

basically yes.  for the feeds with the dada cc:license bug, it's a
quite trivial fix, they just need to edit the php file which generates
the feed and add the closing tag in.  the other sites may be more
complicated.

once the feed is up, it needs to be entered in the db at
contact.indymedia.org.  imc's should have a password to do this, it
can be recovered by sending a mail to imc-commwork 'at' indymedia.org
there is some documentation about this db and how it works on
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/ImcDatabaseEn

if seattle needs help getting their mir site to produce feeds, point
them at me.  i can't really help the other sites.

john