[IMC-US-Tech] RE: [IMC-US] Launching questions

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 21:24:53 CDT 2004

Ana, we were going to go live after the irc meeting Wednesday night at 9
est. There's a few detailsto work out and we'll need to address your points
as well. The last version of the pr is here:
<http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsPR1>, but Sascha wanted to add
some quotes like:

"The IMC-US has been organized by a dedicated group of Indymedia techies and
volunteers over a two-year period to provide news reporting and analysis of
topics of national impact.  Linking together on-the-ground reports from
dozens of IMC's, the IMC-US is a venue for 'connecting the dots.' At a time
of unprecented curtailing of our civil rights, increasing economic
injustice, and a rhetoric of permanent war, the IMC-US is a critically
important venue for the passionate tellings of truth."

maybe something shorter or broken-up would work better. in any case, can you
make it Wednesday night?

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/