[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] Launch Logistics Meeting: Wednesday 9pm EST

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Wed Oct 27 13:05:37 CDT 2004

Mir right out of the box (so to speak) is vulnerable to the sort of
attacks that have been happening to Dada sites, however, there are some
fixes in place which should have propagated to all mir sites at this
point. Dealing more fully with this issue, and especially getting some
mirrors in place are two important topics for the irc meeting tonight

Locations to host mirror machines are important. It is my thought that
these sites should be located in different places around the country.
Please bring suggestions to the meeting.

see ya'll tonight at 6pm pacific (9pm eastern)
deva