[IMC-US-Tech] New List Admins:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 8 10:01:58 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

A huge thank-you to everyone who's volunteered to help with list
admin-ing.  The response has been so huge that I've actually removed
myself as admin from all IMC-US lists -- there are at least 3 other admins
on each of the lists.  I think it's great that so many folks have offered
to help; it's not too late to volunteer -- if you're interested in helping
with list administration, just drop me a line and I'll sign you up.

In solidarity,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst