[IMC-US-Tech] POSTED, but.. - Promote "Bush shifts governmentpositions..."

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:02:49 CST 2005

Posted, but not displaying just like the Biscuit logging feature.
Something's broken.
BTW, good feature indybay  :)

d.o.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/