[IMC-US-Tech] imc-us wants to help you fix your rss feeds....

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Mar 9 14:40:22 CST 2005

Going through the server logs today, I realized that a very small
dada-imc bug is preventing your sites from syndicating news to the
national and global level via rss.

Basically, a typo in the php file that generates the rss feed results
in a mismatched tag(cc:license), which throws off the parser trying to
pull in your feeds.

There are some deatils here:

http://indymedia.us/en/static/syndicationfaq.shtml#6

If you have access to the servers that host your sites, this problem
takes about thirty seconds to fix....let me know if you need help,

-john for imc-us-tech

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826