[IMC-US-Tech] Re: Syndacation on indymedia.us

john duda john at manifestor.org
Thu Mar 10 12:45:09 CST 2005

hey, there seems to be a small problem with your feed...
http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Farizona.indymedia.org%2Fsyn%2Fproduction_features_long.rdf

in the meantime, i've added the simpler feed, which validates, to the
us site.  but this won't have the summaries and content....

to fix the character encoding problem, sf-active needs to be
upgraded...it may be possible to fix it just by patching specific
files from cvs, but i'm not sure of the details....best ask the sf
kids.

i'll see if i can bug the commwork folks about the
username/password...

john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826