[Imc-web-editor] RFU Accounts

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 22:34:56 CDT 2008

I've set up or edited editor accounts on RFU for the IMC Web Editors to
also work on the RFU website under your IMC user account names:
Brian Dolinar
nicole imc
SF
zemblan

I can change these, so let me know if you'd prefer something else. You
can also log in and do that yourself for most things, I think.

These will allow you to create content, edit content, and edit PSAs on
RFU. The page you'll most often use to check up on things is:
http://www.wrfu.net/tracker

I haven't used the RFU site myself, so we can learn together, just ask.

The default temporary password for all those with new accounts is:
IMCWebEditor

You should change this password to your own password.

Nicole already had an account, so I just added more permissions for her.

I've cc-ed Andrew on this. If you have specific questions, he can be
consulted.

Andrew,
Advise us on anything you'd like us to know.
Mike Lehman