[Imc-web-editor] More

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 21:16:46 CST 2009

Here's an example of text:
"Of the all changes, the one I am most proud of is the blossoming of
citizen participation in government. Many council meetings are well
attended because citizens see that their input has impact."

Yeah, it's a bot grabbing text from the original article, then embedding
a link in the spam comment. You'll see it in user view tagged at the end
of the comment, but it's hard to see in the WYSIWYG editor when in edit
mode. I've just deleting the whole thing as that's easier for me, but
dig away if you please.

There was also a comment from the same IP that appeared to fail when it
came to the ad link embedding. Odd.
Mike Lehman