[Imc-web] missing link

Katherine Goddard kgoddard at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 2 06:19:40 CST 2002

Hi,

My name is Kathy Goddard and I am a graduate student instructor for
Introduction to Community Psychology at the University of Illinois.  For
one of my class' assignments, I asked them to listen to your recent Making
Contact Radio Show, "A set-up for Failure: Racial Inequality in Education"
However, now when they go to the website link and attempt to download or
listen to the audio, they hear a show on Oil in Niger.  Can you tell me
how I can get my students re-connected to the Racial Inequalities show?

I have been sending them to the following website:

	www.ucimc.org/feature/display/8220/index

Thanks so much
Kathy