[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-info] missing link

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Dec 3 12:05:18 CST 2002

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 06:19:40AM -0600, Katherine Goddard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Kathy Goddard and I am a graduate student instructor for
> Introduction to Community Psychology at the University of Illinois.  For
> one of my class' assignments, I asked them to listen to your recent Making
> Contact Radio Show, "A set-up for Failure: Racial Inequality in Education"
> However, now when they go to the website link and attempt to download or
> listen to the audio, they hear a show on Oil in Niger.  Can you tell me
> how I can get my students re-connected to the Racial Inequalities show?
>
> I have been sending them to the following website:
>
> 	www.ucimc.org/feature/display/8220/index

This is a problem on Making Contact's web page; their archive isn't up
to date with the latest programs, and the program in question is no
longer featured on the main page, as it isn't the latest program.  I
have contacted their website administrator, and when he returns my
email I will let you know where to find the audio file in question.
I'll also try to get a separate copy of the audio uploaded to our
website.

			-Clint