[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-info] missing link

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Dec 4 12:44:32 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 01:05:18PM -0500, Clint Popetz wrote:

> This is a problem on Making Contact's web page; their archive isn't up
> to date with the latest programs, and the program in question is no
> longer featured on the main page, as it isn't the latest program.  I
> have contacted their website administrator, and when he returns my
> email I will let you know where to find the audio file in question.
> I'll also try to get a separate copy of the audio uploaded to our
> website.

Ok, the audio is now available from their archive page, or directly
from:

	http://www.radioproject.org/transcripts/4402.html

I have added a comment to the article on the ucimc page, referencing
the new URL.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		            Home:  217-328-1774
  Urbana-Champaign                  Work:  217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center        Email: cpopetz at cpopetz.com
      Radio News Journalist         USPS:  1103 W. Main, Urbana, IL 61801