[Imc-web] Rethreading of Stories

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 14 11:30:57 CST 2002

Well, I THOUGHT I could manually repost #8581 as #8582. Now, I have
these two stories as showing on the editing screen (and neither one
shows) and of course, the 8 copies of Jason's comment which indicate
that they are NOT showing (but which actually are and can't be hidden.)
So everything is backwards. It's getting to be a real SNAFU to edit with
Dada.
Mike Lehman