[Imc-web] Global IMC Migration Issues

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 11:14:08 CST 2003

With the migration of the global Indymedia site, several issues seem to
have affected our site. Not being a geek myself, I have no idea what
needs fixed, but here we go.

1. We have lost the list of links to other IMCs on the left sidebar. Can
this be fixed on our site?

2. Looking at the global tech lists, it appears that the actual
migration was accomplished on time. Yet I have never been able to get
www.indymedia.org to refresh in any form since before the migration. I
found this URL on one of the tech lists, wwwdev.indymedia.org , but this
looks to be mostly a temp page (and mostly in German). Does anyone know
what is really going on and when the migration process will return the
old URLs to functionality?