[Imc-web] Re: Carbondale IMC hosting?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Dec 21 05:56:14 CST 2003

I need to know the names, email addresses, and prefered login names of
the folks who will need accounts on my machine. I will need to know
whether you need a postgres or a mysql database created. I will need
to know whether I will be hosting your DNS or whether you will be. If
you are hosting the DNS then I will need to know the hostname that you
will point to my server (64.5.70.195). If I am hosting the DNS then I
will need to know if you've already bought the domain or want me to do
that and what the domain name is. If you want any email lists set up
please let me know about those as well.

I think initially we can treat this just like any other web hosting
agreement that we do which means we'd charge $160/year for the
hosting. If your site becomes very popular and traffic gets high or if
we have to do a lot of tech support for you then we might have to
rengotiate that.

Given all that info I can get you set up pretty quickly.