[Imc-web] Server for Carbondale?

shawnee1 at siu.edu shawnee1 at siu.edu
Tue Dec 30 23:18:28 CST 2003

Hi folks,

Wondering if we can buy server space through UC.  Big Muddy IMC (Southern
Illinois) is close to covering the basics for IMC work.  We have a monthly
publication, a 2 hour radio show per week, show indy films, drink whiskey, and
now we need to get our website up and running.

We understand we can purchase server space from y'all for $160 per year.  If you
have room for us, can we pay you monthly or do you require all monies up
front?

We'd like to have a website up and running by the middle of January.  If you do
consider hosting us, what is the feasibility for that date?

Cheers,
Kristen

PS You're welcome to come to C'dale January 10th.  We're getting together to
explore our next steps for indy media in Southern Illinois.  It'll be outdoors,
in a relatively warm tipi, but bring a bag, too.