[Imc-web] Re: Imc-web digest, Vol 1 #192 - 1 msg

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 31 16:05:18 CST 2003

the pages are still there, but one has to go through the INFO link to get
to them (they're now 3rd level instead of 2nd).  i would like to replace
the "Calendar" link (http://www.ucimc.org/calendar/) with a "Volunteer"
link (http://www.ucimc.org/info/display/volunteer/), but i'm not sure when
we're making the upgrade to the new dada setup.

--sascha